Sustain, the new ErP A rated combi boiler developed specifically for the social housing market, available in 25, 30 & 35 kW outputs with a choice of flexible control options.
Designed using automotive grade aluminium the Sustain heat exchanger is a high quality, high efficiency product that makes the boiler not only light to install but also easy to maintain. Sustain is designed with long life components, is simple and easy to work on and is perfect for reducing maintenance costs on social housing properties.
Features and Benefits
- Wide product range – caters for every heat output demand and system requirement
- Low maintenance aluminium heat exchanger – high performance range with lower costs of maintenance and longer life, reducing cost of ownership
- ErP A rated
- High efficiency ErP modulating Grundfos pump – more efficient running with reduced power consumption keeping tenants bills down
- ErP A rated -new high efficiency boiler range with A rated label to meet ErP legislation, comes with online labelling tool for installers
- Modern bright LCD display – excellent clarity of boiler display wherever it is installed making it easy to change and confirm settings
- Compatible with all Glow-worm controls – wide range of controls from simple manual timer to Climapro2 RF wireless thermostat programmer
- Compatible with current Glow-worm flues – consistency with todays flue offering and easy for installer
- Club Energy Alliance online and App based asset management system to register Sustain warranties, Gas Safe and Benchmark.
- Long term warranties supported by extensive UK wide service team – choice of warranties and backed by 230 Service Engineers for industry leading support for lower cost of ownership